Sunday 4 November 2012

Why This Blog?

Because I want to share what's on my mind which I tend to think is a gallery of thoughts.
 
Because I want to share what I find for my home which I tend to think is a gallery of what nots that make me happy hence a happy home.
 
Because I'm pretty darn good at finding new life for something that is no longer wanted.  Mainly at thrift shops, yard sales (a sale of stuff in a yard), garage sales (a sale of stuff in a garage), or..............stuff thrown on the streets.  So my gallery of creating new life (okay recycling upcycling......whatever) adorns my home.  Does that make me a rescue-er?
 
So for my first Blog as Gallery 58 (BTW if I tell you what the 58 is about in "Gallery 58" I will definitely give away my age) I want to share this neat shelf I found at the thrift shop located on Pulaski Barracks in Kaiserslautern, Germany

It has four shelves that holds my collection of paper mache and clay pugs.
 
 
 

 I do love pugs Oh Yes I do.
 
 
 
 I tried to bend and point one leg like this and ouchee ouch ouch ouch!
 
 
 
 The columns on the little shelf was perfect for the pudgy Bumble Pugs.
 
 
 
 Okay this little painting wasn't on the shelf but isn't it cute?
 
 
Do you have a little shelf that you display a collection on?
I'd love to see it and if you don't mind.........I would love to feature it on my blog.  Just leave me a comment and a link to your blog or pic and I will definitely share it here. 
 
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment